The Rochester Hotel in Durango, Colorado
Your Home Away from Home
- Walking access to downtown restaurants, bars, and stores
- Free onsite parking
- Assorted teas served every afternoon
- The Rochester Hotel bar, lobby and train car, perfect for unwinding after a busy day
- The Rochester Secret Garden, a lush and intimate setting for your next special event
- Pet-friendly rooms (Please call to reserve 970-385-1920)
Discover Durango, Colorado
There’s never a dull moment when you stay at our Durango, Colorado hotel! With an abundance of fun things to do in our charming historic city, there’s sure to be an attraction or event to catch your interests. Hit the slopes at Purgatory Ski Resort, explore the cliff dwellings of the Ancestral Puebloans at Mesa Verde National Park, journey through the scenic San Juan Mountains on the historic Durango & Silverton Narrow Gauge Railroad, or simply enjoy the tastes, sights, and sounds of the Wild West in our bustling downtown.
For Your Business Needs in Durango, Colorado
With the Rochester Hotel’s convenient business amenities, corporate travel to Durango has never been easier. Providing exceptional service for a memorable and productive stay in our thriving city, our hotel is the premier choice for business travel lodgings in Durango. Visit R Space Coworking, our brand-new meeting and coworking space, perfect for your business meetings, trainings, and corporate retreats!