Accessibility Statement for The Rochester Hotel
The Rochester Hotel is committed to ensuring digital accessibility for people with disabilities. Our property was built prior to 1991, and we are continually improving the user experience for everyone and applying the relevant accessibility standards.
The Web Content Accessibility Guidelines (WCAG) defines requirements for designers and developers to improve accessibility for people with disabilities. It defines three levels of conformance: Level A, Level AA, and Level AAA. The Rochester Hotel strives to maintain compliance with the World Wide Web’s Consortium’s Web Content Accessibility Guidelines 2.1 Level AA (WCAG 2.1 AA) on our website. While the industry is not operating from approved, regulated legislation, The Rochester Hotel is committed to our good faith effort to follow the Web Content Accessibility Guidelines (WCAG) guidelines.
We welcome your feedback on the accessibility of The Rochester Hotel.
- Phone: 1+ (970) 385-1920
- E-mail: [email protected]
- Postal address: 726 East 2nd Avenue, Durango, Colorado, 81301, USA
We try to respond to feedback within 7 business days.
Accessible Features of The Rochester Hotel
- Loading and unloading zone is 100 inches in width
- Van-accessible parking in the self-parking facility
- Accessible public entrance that is graded to the parking lot
(Public entrance is 32")
- Accessible route from the accessible public entrance to the accessible guestrooms
- Accessible route from the accessible public entrance to the registration area
- Accessible route from the hotel’s accessible entrance to the meeting room/ballroom area
- Accessible route from the hotel’s accessible public entrance to at least one restaurant
- Accessible route from the hotel’s accessible public entrance to the business center
- Accessible route from the hotel’s accessible public entrance to the exercise facilities
- Accessible route from the hotel’s accessible public entrance to the swimming pool
- Accessible hotel restaurant for breakfast
- Accessible transportation with advance notice
- Adjustable showerhead in 106
- Closed captioning on televisions or closed captioning decoders
- Ground floor rooms (in case of emergency)
- Lowered height of rollaway bed
- Service support animals welcome
Contact our Reservations team at 970-385-1920 if you have any additional questions about the Rochester Hotel!