The Leland House offers 12 distinct lodging options: including small Queen Studios, Queen Suites, a Double Queen Room and a large Family Suite. Each room in the Leland House is named after a historic Durangoan and the interior décor is accented with local memorabilia, biographies and photos of these important figures. Old photos of the Leland House, Durango and the surrounding area line the hallways.
- Complimentary Wireless Internet
- Air Conditioning
- Free Cruiser bike rentals
- En-Suite Bathroom
- Standard cable channels
- Aveda Products
- Full gourmet breakfast served in the Rochester Lobby
- Complementary parking behind the Leland House
- One pet friendly room available (through phone reservations only). $20 per pet/per night applies. Mention the package below and your dog will receive a goody bag upon arrival – because your dog is on vacation too!
Wagging Welcome Package
- Durango Welcome Bag
- Zukes Dog Treats
- Coupons to Local Kennels and Groomers
- Durango Dog Friendly Information
- Dog Leash
- Doggie Bags
- Dog Bed for a relaxing nights sleep
Our own Rochester wine, bottled for us in California, can be pre-ordered and waiting in your room upon arrival. Please contact us if you prefer Chardonnay, Cabernet Sauvignon, or Prosecco.